Home About Youtube Advertise Contact Disclaimer FAQ Image Map

Saturday 3 May 2014

Skincare Haul: N-SPA, Liz Earle, Clinique & More

Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be a skincare haul because recently I have been buying a lot of new skincare in the hope that my skin will look good and blemish free for summer. I decided to invest in nicer skincare and really look into what I was buying so that I wouldn't be wasting my money on rubbish products.

I have a YouTube video explaining the products in more detail if you want to watch that too



Clean and Clear:


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion -£29.50 



N-SPA:
N-SPA:

I hope you enjoyed this skincare haul. Let me know if you tried any of these products and your thoughts. If you want to see a full review of these products then let me know.

Love Sophie xo

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see a review on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to find out if its worth the purchase :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, here is the link to the post if you wish to take a look!
    http://aprilashlie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    Ashlie Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, thanks for letting me know. I will have that up at some point within the next few weeks. Awh thank you so much! I will take a look now xx

      Delete
  2. I remember using the Johnson&Johnson products when I was younger. Nice post :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, thank you hun. Of course, followed you xox

      Delete