Home About Youtube Advertise Contact Disclaimer FAQ Image Map

Saturday 7 June 2014

Where has Life taken me?!

Hello everyone,

So today I have just had this sudden urge to write a blog post and let you all know what I've been up to recently and where I have been. I miss the days when I would just load up blogger and write...so that what I'm going to do today!



I never actually intended on taking a break from my blogging and you tube life however life has just taken over everything. So like many of you I have been crazy busy with exams and I thought that I could manage juggling everything but revision just took up so much time; much more than I had ever anticipated. However I can finally say that all my 'real' exams are over bar two but they don't count for too much. 



Also I have so busy with rehearsals. As some of you may or may not know if you follow me on twitter I am in my schools production of 'Grease'. We have been in rehearsals now for almost five and a half months and I can't believe that it has actually been that long but they are going well but I am super nervous to actually perform. So that is also what my time has been occupied with and what my time will be occupied with for the next month or so.

As well as those two main things life has been crazy busy with just general day to day life but I wanted to also chat about some really exciting things I have coming up soon that I would like to share with you all.

In about two weeks time I am actually going to be working at Superdrug for a week and I am so excited. I will do a full blog post with pictures about my whole experience and about what I have learn't because I am going to be mainly working on makeup and fragrance. 

Shortly after my time at Superdrug I will be attending three colleges around me to start making a decision as to what college I want to go to and what A levels I want to take which is really scary because it seems like it has come around so fast. I remember my first day at secondary school like it was yesterday. 

Finally at the start of July I become a year 11 and I will be going into my last year at school which to me is really scary, nervous and exciting.

One last thing I want to update you on is that I am currently in the process of having my blog re designed. I will do a full blog posts with the designer I used etc once it is all set up. So that's it for what I have been up too. Normal posts will resume every three days. This week I have a full week of guest blog posts coming up with a drugstore series so make sure you check back everyday to read them. If you have any posts you would like to see let me know. I hope you are all well. If you know what I am up to everyday go over to my blog and instagram where I post pretty much everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy past few weeks! Hope all of your exams went well
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have haha..thank you. They didn't go too bad. Did you have any exams? Thanks for leaving your blog link I would love to have a look xo

      Delete