Home About Youtube Advertise Contact Disclaimer FAQ Image Map

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Book Haul: WH-Smiths

Hello everyone!

So at the start of this year I set myself a goal. To read 14 books for the year of 2014. To some people it doesn't sound like a lot but for me that's a pretty huge number of books to read. I have already read 6 so far and am currently half way through my seventh which is Madeline by Kate McCann. It's the story of how Madeline McCann got kidnapped on holiday in Portugal and ever since the book came out I have been really intrigued to read it and I have to say it's so mind opening. I went on a trip to WH-Smiths and brought so new books that I thought I would share with you. 



The first one I brought I got from a book sale from a hotel I stayed in about a month ago. I'm not the biggest Katie Price fan however I do like her books and have quite a few. This one I don't have so I thought I would pick it up!

The next one I wanted to get because I watched a 'This Morning' interview where this mother who sadly died of cancer left her husband a list of things to do with her children and I was really interested in seeing what she had left so I brought this one in WH-Smiths for £5.99. If you want to watch the interview here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8lGXXF6neQ


Also from WH-Smiths I had to buy probably the most talked about book other than 50 shades of grey haha. The fault in our stars. Everyone and their dogs neighbour have read this book so I brought it. I am yet to read it but stay tuned and I will let you know my thoughts.



Finally the last one is written by one of my favourite authors 'Sophie Kinsella'. I love her books and have read quite a few of them but I haven't read this one. Again I will let you know if it is any good.


Let me know if you like reading books, or what you are currently reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment