Home About Youtube Advertise Contact Disclaimer FAQ Image Map

Thursday 11 September 2014

Miss Selfridge Autumn Wishlist

Hello everyone!

I have been browsing lots of websites recently to revamp my wardrobe especially with autumn and winter in mind as they are quickly approaching. I have never really been a huge fan of Miss Selfridge before but I have been looking through their website and found a few gems that I love and would love to pick up. Below are my picks of different things I am really wanting to pick up.
Lilac Fluffy Tee
Botanical Print Shirt
Long Sleeve Scallop Lace Top
Textured Pink Floral Bardot Top
Mint Texture Trumpet Hem Dress
Mint Wrap Skort 
Embellished Collar Shirt
Mint V Neck Shell Top
White Ottoman Crew Neck Jumper

What shops have you been loving? Will you be picking any of these items up?

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors, I love everything you have shared especially that long sleeve lace top :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, usually don't shop in miss selfridge but I will definitely will have a look in next time I am going shopping

    Loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete